(Free) operations in 2015
Children received speechlessons 2015
Medicins and medical materials donated 2015
MissionFoundation Paz-Holandesa aims to improve the circumstances of socially and economically disadvantaged Peruvian children by offering free medical care, in the broadest sense of the word.
What we do
- Organizing of 4 to 5 surgeries annually projects for children born with a birth defect (cleftplates, harelips,spina bifida, kidney, bladder or others)
- Giving free medical care (consults,surgeries,hospitalization etc.) for children without economic resources
- The construction of our own Children’s Hospital ‘Tony Molleapaza Rojas’, which is since april 2012 in full funcion;
- After care projects (such as speech lessons, dental-, mental treatment and or physiotherapy)
- Medical trainings to doctors and nurses ;
- Donation of (medical) material, toys and food for local hospitals and orphanages
- Organisation medical symposia
From the 9th untill the 20th of may Dr.Reinier van Twisk, plastic surgeon and his medical team, will operate 50 children born with a cleft lip and/or palate in our hospital. From that date on we will upload a daily video.